The Don Bosco center counts with two main entities: Escola de Tempo Libre e Animación Sociocultural Don Bosco, it is focused in training activities in the social field and leisure time, and Centro Xuvenil Don Bosco, that has a full and global offer of activities, which its main target is to educate in values through the leisure time to children and youngsters of the neighborhood, the city and closer areas.
Furthermore since 2000 the Escola de Tempo Libre acts as an information and counseling office and as hosting, sending and coordinating organisation for EVS.
- Collaborate with other volunteers in the maintenance and animation of the play-room for children, contributing own initiatives and resources of his culture: games, workshops, outdoor games, sports...
- Collaborate with other volunteers in the maintenance and animation of the library, contributing own initiatives and resources of his culture: reading, lending books, activities to animate children to read.
- Collaborate with other volunteers in their animations (keep-fit classes, languages, theatre, handicrafts, etc) contributing his own initiatives. The volunteer can support these volunteers or if he/she is interested he/she also could start a new one.
- Collaborate in activities with elderly: cook-workshop, computing, handicrafts, dance, excursions, hill walking...also contributing his own initiatives.
- Collaborate in the activities of the youth club: handicrafts, video, excursions, comics, modern dance contributing his personals initiatives.
- Collaborate with the responsible person for youth information services: updating the information, popularization of the activities,
- Collaborate in the language workshop for children, youth and adult people of the neighborhood.
- Develop a personal project related with one of the activities of the association, adjusted to his preferences, abilities and capacities